B-3 Hooded Sheepskin Bomber Jacket
Introducing the B3 Hooded Sheepskin Bomber Jacket! The sturdy B3 bomber jacket was designed in the 1930s for open cockpits and high-altitude flying and was a firm favorite among bomber crews during WWII. Leatherings has modified the B-3 Bomber with a raccoon fur-trimmed hood, adding extra warmth and protection from the elements. Apart from the luxurious detachable zippered hood, all original features of our standard B-3 jacket are present.
This luxurious B3 Sheepskin Bomber Jacket is made from thick, supple sheepskin with a Nappa leather finished exterior. It features a removable hood lined with raccoon fur, leather welted seams, a double buckle throat latch, and a heavy-duty front zipper over a wind flap. The brown color is perfect for Fall or Winter.
Specifications Of B3 Hooded Sheepskin Bomber Jacket:
- Thick, supple sheepskin with a Nappa leather finished exterior
- Removable hood lined with raccoon fur
- Leather welted seams
- Double buckle throat latch
- Heavy-duty front zipper over a wind flap
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Two interior pockets
- Adjustable belted straps at the waist
- Available in brown