Royal Blue Duffle Coat
An Original design, the Royal Blue Duffle Coat, is timeless, durable, and warm. A design classic that epitomizes the Original Montgomery Brand.
Premium wool construction is authentic and sustainable and contributes to both a warm and soft-feeling Men’s duffle. Durable enough to stand up and face down the worst the high seas could throw at the Naval Officers who swore by them, We prided itself on its authentic heritage as the original supplier to the British Admiralty (Royal Navy) in the First and Second World War.
Proudly English-made, utilizing many of the same construction methods along with the very best raw materials, such as Wool.
Specification Of Royal Blue Duffle Coat
- Wool fabric is responsible and sustainable, and with our special finish gives a softer touch, and yet remains durable in the extreme, this is the antithesis of Fast-Fashion.
- Our Royal Blue Duffle Coat features a premium Tartan lining chosen specifically to enhance comfort and to provide a stunning contrast to the high-quality plain outer of this double-faced wool fabric.
- Royal Blue Duffle Coat Pancake style hood, lays flat when not in use, but delivers opulent warmth when worn up. The woven lining has been specifically selected by Original Montgomery’s designers to deliver luxurious comfort in spite of the weather outside.
- Added to the second generation Naval Duffle Coat design at the request of the British Admiralty, the throat shuts out drafts and the hood slide adjuster cinches the hood down lower even in the blustery conditions common out at sea.
- Easy fit style and best-worn loose.
Fabric & Care of Royal Blue Duffle Coat
- 80% Wool 20% Polyamide
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron
- Do not bleach
- Dry clean only
- Do not machine wash
Size Chart Of Royal Blue Duffle Coat:
Our Shipping Policy :
Refunds & Return Policy:
- 30 DAYS Money Back Guarantee.
- For more info Checkout out our Refunds Policy in detail.